Thursday, November 11, 2010

weekend. . .

So I'm a little behind on what went on this past weekend.  So here goes a quick recap. 
Friday night Gabe and I headed to Ames to spend Friday night and Saturday with Gabe's brothers.  His younger brother Trav goes to school at ISU so we wanted to visit since this is his last year.  Friday night we hung out at Trav's gf Lindsey's apartment and pretended we were in college again!  It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we made the trip!
Just a few random pictures:
Sorry a few of these are so small. . I copied and pasted from Lindsey's camera and they didn't turn out the best!
I was rockin' the Wii Just Dance though!




Brandon and Erin! :)

Tailgating at the big ISU/Nebraska Game!

It was a little bright. . we look a little sluggish!

Gabe trying to kick a field goal!

Friends reunited!  Love ya Bob!

Linds and Trav!
Gabe and I came back to our little man saturday night and we spent Sunday hanging out!  We had a church bizaar on Sunday and my sister came to visit Saturday night so she watched Carson while Gabe and I worked at the dinner for a little while on Sunday. 

Carson loves his Aunt Christin!

Helping Daddy clean his truck!

Not much else to report for now!  I have had conferences this week so it has been busy and long nights with out seeing my baby :( Both of them :) 
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful week!  Looking forward to the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment