Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meeting Baby Parker!

This past weekend I went back home to my friend, Sarah's, baby shower!  I was so excited to meet baby Parker  and of course see Sarah!  While I was back I got to see some other friends that I hadn't seen in a while.  My friend Katie came over to my parent's house before we headed to the shower because I still hadn't given Landon (her baby) a baby gift!  Landon was a trooper but Carson wasn't so interested in hanging out with him as you can see by the pictures below!
 Mommy, why did you put this baby on me?
 I think Carson is trying to push Landon of his lap in this picture
 Carson and I with my friend Katie and Landon
 Arriving at the shower with baby overload!  Carson again wasn't interested in smiling for any pictures
 Baby Parker! What a sweetie!
Julie (another friend that made it back) and I at the shower! Miss you girlie!
 3 Mommy's and their babies
 (Parker-3wks, Carson-16 months, Landon-almost 4 months)
Love you girls. . and your babes!
 Carson was pooped after a wonderful day visiting Mommy's friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment