Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

THIRD day. . THIRD blog!
Gabe and I headed North over the 4th and spent the weekend in Okoboji.  We left Carson with my parents and 2 nights and 3 days was just a little too long for this Mommy to be away from her little man!  But he survived and I survived.  It was a lot of relaxing and boating and hanging with family and friends!  It was absolutely perfect weather all 3 days we were there so needless to say we all got a little too much sun!  We were able to catch fireworks by boat on the lake Sunday night and they were fabulous!  Thanks to all who helped share the 4th with us!  It was a blast!
I didn't have my camera out a ton, but here's a few shots of us throughout the weekend! 
Christin and I
Gabe's brother Trav and gf Lindsey
The girls at Bracco
Attempting to take a picture. . it seriously took us about 5 shots b/c Gabe was being a goof
Finally a descent one! Thanks honey!
Nicole and me. . . MISS YOU ALREADY!!
Sisters once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment