Monday, April 2, 2012

Bad Blogger

So I often go through my blogs and find myself wondering why people don't update their blogs every day--I like to know what's happening in their life and they are not sharing! :)  I have become one of those bloggers---life feels like it is in fast forward and I just need it to be in slow motion for a little while! :)  Things are great--just busy! I have so many things to blog about and things to say and LOTS of pictures to share--but do I have time to do all of this?!  I will sure try in the next few weeks!  The end is in sight for Easter break!  Only 3 more days this week and then we have a 5 day break! YAY!  Much needed!
For now, I will just leave you all with a few pictures of the boys--in no particular order--taken a few weeks ago! Enjoy and I will update everyone VERY soon on our life! :)
So serious!
Hugs!


Getting ready for a bath


Chillin' after nap time


posing for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment