Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Update!

Life just seems to be happening way to fast!  Both boys are napping right now, so I thought I would take a minute to sit down and write a quick blog! Honestly I feel guilty siting here on my computer--it seems when there is a free moment in the day, something always can be done--dusting, laundry, dishes, picking toys up, organizing. . .but pushing the guilt to the side right now! It is so crazy how my 2 little loves take up all the time in the day--but I wouldn't change it for anything! We have been super busy this summer! It's been a FUN busy though!  The 2nd week in June the Baughman family loaded up and flew on a big plane to New Jersey!  It was a BLAST and that will have to be another post with many pictures!  It's so hard to believe that it's the last week in June!  Where is the summer going?  Gabe is very busy this summer (working on roofs to basketball camps to football camps) so we haven't seen him much!
Carson is rounding 3 and is just SO GROWN UP.  I can't believe my little boy is actually such a BIG boy --he's 2 going on 10!  His conversations and the things he says just blow me away sometimes!  He is SUCH a GREAT big brother too!  I couldn't be a more proud Mommy of how he acts and treats Kellen!  If I tell Carson that I see Kellen moving around in the monitor after a nap, Carson will race back to his room, stand up on the crib and say to Kellen, "Well hi stinker!  Did you wake up?"  Last night he said to Gabe as he was heading into the kitchen, " I am going to sit here and entertain Kellen!"  Just a few stories.. I could go on forever! Such a great helper!
Kellen is already 7 months and is learning new things ever day!  He doesn't ever stop smiling and still ADORES his big brother!  They are going to be BEST BUDS!  Kellen's 2 top teeth popped through this week so he was in a little bit of pain, but is such a trooper!  He can sit like such a big boy now without any support but still doesn't have crawling down--that doesn't stop him though from getting to something that he wants!  We started baby food a month ago and he loves sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, and seems to be okay with grean beans.  He is not a fan of peas, however!  Haven't started on fruit yet.
I am just trying to soak up all the together time I get with my boys this summer!  It is so fun being home with them all day every day!  Definitely not ready for school again--good thing I have a little while yet! :)



Love them to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment