Friday, July 12, 2013

Growing Mommy!

So it's been a VERY long time since I have blogged! Shame On Me! Truth is- I always like blogging with pictures because they are the best part and my photos haven't been uploading properly on my computer- but no worries- I got it figured out and so here we go again!

I thought I'd post some pictures of my journey of baby #3 so far.  This time around it's been quite a challenge to get pictures of my growing belly regularly.  It's just not on the top of my list and after going through my pictures and seeing how LITTLE of them I took of my weekly milestones, it kind of makes me sad.  
I'm currently at 31 1/2 weeks and feeling pretty good.  I get easily worn down and am tired after chasing my 2 crazies around all day; but overall things have been going really well and my doctor says that I look perfect!  I had a doctors appointment today and scheduled my c-section for September 4th- that is if this little peanut can wait until then!  I'm praying these last 8 or so weeks go smoothly.  
You would think with this 3rd go around, I would be completely ready, everything organized, ect. . .but their not!  I'm hoping I start to nest soon and have things ready for baby before to long!

I have been getting a TON of comments and looks lately from complete strangers when we are out and about!  I find it kind of amusing! They will look at the 2 boys and laugh and 'aw' over them and then look at me and give me the 'whoa' 'holy cow' 'another one' 'your crazy' expressions after realizing there will soon be 3 of them! :)  It's entertaining and I just smile back at them with my 'I've Got This' look! :) 

So don't mind the randomness of these pictures or the random drawings and scribble creations that the boys like to create on our chalkboard wall! They were all taken spur of the moment, leaving the house after coaxing Gabe into taking a quick picture!  I will try a little harder these next 8 weeks to capture my growing belly (if it's possible that it can get any bigger)






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Paula! Love the pictures and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete