Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Life with 3

So again, it's been awhile since I have updated my blog and a friend reminded me of this so I thought I better get one out to let everyone know how things are going! :)  So some of you may wonder how life with 3 little ones is. . well. . it's Crazy, Fun, Chaotic, Messy, Stressful, Rewarding, Wonderful. . just to list a few!
Honestly, going into this I really had no idea what to expect having 3 under the age of 4.  Needless to say, I am finally starting to get the hang of things(after almost 7 weeks!)
I read somewhere a little while back that a Mommy's plate is always full no matter if she has 1 or 3 or 5 kids.  I totally get it now!  I thought with one child we were busy and my plate was full and I wasn't sure how I was going to handle 2 kids because having 1 child took all my time.  Now with 3, my plate is still full, maybe overflowing at times, but it's a wonderful feeling.  I have to admit, at times, I think I am going to go nuts trying to juggle so many things at one time--but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I have been blessed with 3 amazing little men that keep me on my toes at all times!
The most trying time of the day right now is when Im feeding Cruz.   Kellen knows I can't get to him so he goes into aggressive mode with Carson or does things he knows he is not supposed to be doing- he's my ornery middle child!! ;)
Cruz is starting to develop a daytime routine which makes things a lot easier and predictable!
I'm so blessed to be home another 5 weeks with my boys!  I don't go back to school until after Thanksgiving break!  I will continue to try and update you all on what has been happening and get some more pictures up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment