Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Random Picture Tuesday!

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends, Julie!  She requested a blog update, so I'm going to share a few pictures!  The boys are growing and changing so much and I need to do a blog post on each of them, but for now you get pictures!  Gabe is done with basketball so we are definitely all enjoying him being home every night!  Cruz is 6 MONTHS today- how can he be that old already?  An update on him coming soon as well!  Sorry for my lack of blogging- I'll get you all caught up one of these days, I promise! :)
Kellen lovin' on Cruz



Caught a picture of Cruz mid drool!  Love his chunky cheeks!
Carson's valentine's box- made with much assistance from Daddy!
Kellen LOVES sugar!
Rockin' heart shaped shades!
Cruz loves his jumperoo!

1 comment: