Sunday, April 19, 2009

Starting Off

So, thanks to my best friend Jenny, I have decided to start a blog. I have never been one to even think about starting a blog, but thought it a good idea for my family and friends to see what is going on in Gabe and I's life! I may not be a very good blogger at first but will hopefully get better. Gabe and I are ready to share our journey with family and friends as I enjoy reading about my friends through their blogs.



What's happening in our life right now: I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and absolutely loving it. I'm feeling great and . . . so is Gabe! He has been experiencing a few "symptoms" and sometimes feels maybe he is the one pregnant! ha! I must not be giving him enough attention! :) Our baby is the size of a "shrimp" this week but is almost completely developed. Amazing huh!!! We are both looking forward to this new adventure in our life and can't wait to be parents! I'll try to get up pictures when I can so everyone can see how round I'm getting! My friends seem to be more obsessed with my stomach than Gabe or I am! But they can't wait for Baby Baughman to be here either!!! As you can see in the picture below, my best friend Betsy was having lots of fun with the baby and my belly!!

2 comments: