Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baptism

Today was Carson's baptism! Gabe and I baptized him here in Adair and both of our families were able to attend. It was perfect because today's sermon was about Jesus' baptism so Carson fit right into the sermon! Our church family just adores Carson and it's so nice to feel so at home and welcomed. We picked my sister Christin and Gabe's oldest brother Brandon to be Carson's godparents. He was such a good boy all throughout church and just looked so adorable in his little outfit! After church we had dinner at our house. It's so nice spending time with family and the ones you love! Everyone brought a different dish so I didn't really have to do much to prepare which was a huge help! Carson is such a lucky little man to be loved so much!
Gabe and I and Carson are truly blessed to have such an amazing family!

My family!Aunt Christin/Carson's Godmother!Grandpa and Grandma Ahrenhotlz
Gabe's family!
Carson and Mommy
Carson in his adorable little outfit Grandma Kloewer got for him
My friend Bethany made Carson's cake! Doesn't it look good. . .and oh it was soo delicious! I will be calling her for his birthday as well! Sorry Bethany. . your hired!
Carson, Mommy, and Daddy
We would just like to thank our families for making the effort to be part of Carson's special day! We love you all so very much!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabe, Paula & Carson ~~

    Wonderful pictures and sounds like you all had a very special day. Little Carson is sooooo cute.
    Love -- Keith & Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I are at my computer looking at the pics together! Such a great event and love the pics! Mom said it looks just like your baby pics!LOL
    Love ya!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete