Monday, January 11, 2010

My Loves

My loves of Carson after almost 3 months!

I love how he kicks his little legs and flaps his arms when you peak over his crib in the morning. .

I love how he smiles. . all the time. . .


I love how he cues and makes noises when you talk to him. . . lately he has been nonstop jabbering. . it is just so darn cute! It makes me giggle!


I love how he makes noises when he's playing under his gym or in his bouncy seat. . .


I love watching him at bath time. . . I really need to get a video up soon. . .


I love when 4 o'clock comes around so I can go pick up my little peanut. . .


I love how he is such a cuddler. . .


I love watching Gabe play with him . . . Carson loves his daddy's games. . .


I love watching family and friends with Carson. . . he is so loved. . .


I love his little lips. . .


I love when he chews on his hands. . . not into chew toys. . .his hands do just fine. . .


I love how he makes these pitiful fussy sounds when he wants to be picked up. . .

Mommy always gives in!



Just a few of my loves!









No comments:

Post a Comment