Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer?!?!

Is it summer yet?  The temperature has sure felt like it and I'm loving every minute of it!  We have been enjoying the outdoors the last few days.  Today after school, Carson and I decided to hang out in the warm weather--I tried providing a shady area for my pale baby boy.  I brought out a bucket of water for Carson to play in and he was LOVIN it!  Daddy came home from Wal-Mart and he bought us a blowup pool!  YAY!  We filled it up just enough to dip his feet in and it was freezing but he didn't even care. . he couldn't get enough!  I have a feeling Carson is going to LOVE the boat this summer!  P.S.  LOVE my new camera!!!

Daddy sweating after blowing up the new pool. . and Carson loving the COLD water(his face doesn't show it in pic)!!!
ALLL SMILES!!!
Mommy's attempt at keeping Carson out of the sun and entertained before the pool arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment