Friday, January 28, 2011

Purple Orchid Fun!

Two weekends ago, Gabe and I headed to Sioux City for the annual Purple Orchid Basketball Reunion (don't ask about the name. . it is an inside joke among us girls that played basketball and if you really want to know the story, ask me sometime!) Anywho, we dropped Carson off with my parents and then drove to SC for the night. We went to a basketball game and all commented on how old we feel and if anyone else looking at us thought we looked old. . ha! After that, we headed downtown for the night. It was so much fun and I so miss my GIRLIES! There were some that couldn't make it and we missed them but it was a great night spent with best friends!
(Forgot my camera so BR was the designated picture taker all night! Love you bets!)

A few of us girls

 3 besties--BI, BR, and me
 A randome photo taken throughout the night
 BR and me

 BI and me
 My husband was so sweet and bought me a flower at the bar. . and wrote me a "ticket"

Saturday we woke up and decided to make the trek to Vermillion, SD to see Gabe's brother Brandon and wife Erin's new house.  They moved in a few months ago and we had yet to make it up there. They have such a nice home and it was so good to spend a short time with them!  While we were there, one of my friends from high school came over with her new baby that I had not yet met!

Katie, baby Landon, and me! Miss you Katie!
All in all. . it was a wonderful weekend spent with wonderful friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment