Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visiting Jalen and Nolan!

Two weekends ago--Carson and I had an eventful weekend!  We went from Storm Lake to Spencer to Defiance and then finally home by Sunday night!
Friday we headed to Storm Lake to see one of my BEST FRIENDS(Jenny) and her boys!  Carson and I had such a good time and he was just taking it all in--he loved playing with Jalen and Nolan and playing with all of their toys!  Saturday we headed up to Spencer to see my sister.  Gabe was playing in a basketball tournament so I caught a few games while Carson spent some time with my parents--who were also up that way for the weekend.  Sunday was a long trek back home but we had so much fun and loved seeing everyone!

Friday night--Jenny and I attempted to put all the boys in the bath at the same time--it worked great! :)



Saturday we attempted to get a few pictures of the boys together--it didn't so much work out as we had planned! :) 





Even though the pictures weren't a success, the boys still had a great time playing with each other and we are so happy we got to spend some time with our long lost friends! :) 
We miss you all already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment