Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dena's 'Junior' Pictures

This past weekend, my sister-in-law Dena asked me to take some pictures for her.  I guess where she goes to school nobody goes with the school pics and everyone gets theirs done professionally!  So she came to most professional photographer she knows. . HA!  :)  I felt like we were taking her senior pictures. . I guess it was good practice for her.  She is so beautiful that she didn't take 1 bad picture and she had way more than enough to choose from!  Here are just a FEW of the ones we took! Enjoy!
Love ya Dena!









 Carson had to get in on the poses as well! :)  What a goof!




3 comments:

  1. LOVE them all. She is beautiful!

    You did an ah-mazing job! I would totally say we should start a business together if we lived closer, and if you would have me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally start a business with you!! :) Can you move to Adair!??! Or should we move to Iowa City??!?! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Good questions. I wish we could move closer. I hear teachers in Iowa City are the highest paid in Iowa, and I would LOVE to babysit.

    ReplyDelete