Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ahrenholtz Christmas!

I realize I am a little behind in the blogging world!  My goal is to get you all up to speed on our Christmas celebrations with in the next few days!  One Christmas at a time!
The Sunday before Christmas, we were out at my Grandpa and Grandma Ahrenholtz's house with our first Christmas of the season!  We had a blast and were spoiled by both of them!  My grandma is seriously super woman!  I honestly don't know how she does it!  She has 16 grandkids (plus spouses) and Kellen made number 18 for great grandkids. . .and she buys gifts for EVERYONE!  She does an awesome job and we are so thankful she still has the energy to put up with all of us!  Love you lots Grandpa and Grandma!  We are so Blessed!
Aunt Christin with the boys after church

Grandpa Rick and Grandma Nancy with their grand babies after church

Our Family!
Love my boys!
Great Grandpa Bill with Carson and Kellen
My wonderful grandparents! Love Them!
Grandma Nancy snuggling with Kellen
Daddy and Carson(his signature 'cheeez' smile)
Justin and Carson
Grandpa and Grandma with their GREAT grandkids (missing 4)
Present time!
Water break!
Part of the crew downstairs

No comments:

Post a Comment