Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kellen is 2 months!

My baby boy is 2 months old. . . it is just amazing to me this little miracle that God has given us.  Looking at where Kellen was 2 months ago and how well he is doing today is just amazing to me!  
Gabe and I are truly blessed with 2 healthy boys that we love so very much! :)
Kellen:
2 months old
Weight: 12 lb. 5 oz. (between 50th-75th percentile)
Length: 25 inches long (95th percentile)
Eats 4 ounces every 3-4 hours (strictly breast milk)
Goes to bed between 830-930 and sleeps until about 3:00.  Then up around 7. (Loves his sleep just like his Mommy!:)--He has slept until 4 or 5 quite a few nights as well
Still gets swaddled before he goes to bed
Still sleeps in the bassinet in Mommy and Daddy’s room
Knows his Mommy and knows when she is close!
Has the biggest, bluest eyes (hope they stay blue like his brothers)
Coos and smiles—most smiley in the mornings (his first smile was at 6 weeks)
His new thing is sticking out his tongue! So Darn Cute!
Loves to take naps on his tummy when he is at home.
In 0-3 month clothes
Such a GOOD baby!  Hardly ever fusses or cries unless he is hungry or tired. 

Here are a few more pictures of our little peanut! :)







2 comments:

  1. How cute! In the bottom set of pictures, is that some of that Gabe orneriness in that grin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both our kids are about 2 weeks apart. Kinnick was born Nov. 3 and Kara Dec. 20th. I had them weigh her at my 6 week check up just cause I was curious and she was 8lbs 6oz. Crazy how fast they chunk up!

    ReplyDelete