Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Friday Post!

So I was told I hadn't blogged in a while, so I thought I would throw one together quick! Kellen was tested positive for RSV last Thursday. . poor baby!:(  This past weekend was awful and I was very tempted to take him to the emergency room.  However, we got through and he is improving little by little each day.  He has been home with Daddy and Grandma's all week (Mommy has no more sick days :( )  He is still on his nebulizer every 2-3 hours during the day.  He is also still doing a great job of sleeping through the night, but is definitely ready for a treatment come morning.  He has been a very happy baby even though he has to deal with this icky stuff.  Kellen's cough still bothers me a little bit, but hopefully we can see some more improvements through the weekend!  Carson has a cough too, but the doctor didn't seem too worried about RSV affecting him.  Below are some pictures from a few weekends ago that I thought I'd share since I haven't taken any photos the past week!  
Flying!!





All smiles for Daddy!


Doing laps in our living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment