Thursday, August 9, 2012

A few comparisons of my loves!

I thought it would be fun to compare my boys at similar ages!  Since they are exactly 2 years and 1 month apart, they went through the same seasons at the same ages!  It was fun looking back at pictures of Carson and then comparing them to Kellen today!  Oh how I love my boys!  Here we go!

Their BIRTH days: Carson came into this world 9 lbs. 4 oz. while Kellen arrived at 7 lbs. 11 oz!  As you can tell from the pictures below, Kellen wasn't acting like a healthy baby should
Carson 
Kellen
These next 2 pictures are of Mommy holding her babies!
Carson and Mommy 
Kellen and Mommy
My Summer Boating Boys: Carson liked his life jacket a little bit more than Kellen likes his
Kellen
Carson

Carson was almost 2 months younger in this picture than Kellen is now!  Crazy the size difference--Kellen looks older, but Carson bigger! :)
Kellen
Carson
 These next 2 pictures make me giggle! Kellen may be about a month older than Carson was but I love how they have the same trunks on! Kellen is just a little longer and leaner!  Carson was my little chunky monkey!
Kellen
Carson
At home playing on the floor--Kellen on his tummy, Carson on his side


LOVE LOVE LOVE these last 2  pictures! Kellen was 7 months, Carson 6 months--crazy the growth difference!
Kellen is 7 months here--holding on to Mommy's fingers!   Look how tall he is!
Carson was 6 months here hanging on to Mommy's hands! 

LOVE my boys and their different, unique, loving personalities!  I am so PROUD and BLESSED to be their MOMMY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment