Thursday, August 23, 2012

Boji Days!

I thought since summer is winding down and we are back to school--I would share some Boji pictures with you all to bring back the memories of how fun are summer was--and how much we miss boating, the lakes, relaxation, ect. already!!! These are in no particular order--just jumbled together of our times up at the lakes!  Gabe wasn't able to go with the boys and me every time (because I went up during the week a lot if my mom and dad were up there and he was working), but we did get our daddy time a few weekends!
Daddy and Kellen 

Mommy, Daddy, and Carson floatin' in the water! 
Not sure on this one. . . 
Daddy and Kellen
Gpa Rick and Gma Nancy with the boys!

My sleepy head! 
Ready for a night cruise! 
Mommy and her boys!


sooo serious!
Mommy, Carson, and Gpa Rick swimming!  Carson was sooo brave!  
Kellen helping Gpa drive the boat 
Carson LOVED pushing Gpa Rick into the water. . .
The result. . .I giant splash!
My little fish swimming with Gpa and Gma!

No comments:

Post a Comment