Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Carson Turns 3!

My little man is THREE!  My first thought at the thought of this: "How am I old enough to have a 3 year old?"  I know I am not  a young-un anymore--but I just can't get over that I've spent the last 3 years being a MOMMY!  It has been the greatest 3 years of our lives!  Carson is the sweetest, most loving little boy I know.  He is a great big brother, but still likes to have most of the attention!  ;) He is very smart and tells us new things every day!  Carson is very animated and has lots of emotions when telling us stories and talking in general!  He is very patient and detailed when it comes to his toys--I love to just sit and watch him play and pretend with his tractors and cars.  I love the fact that he still LOVES to cuddle and give hugs! He  loves any type of sport with a ball, loves anything john deere, and loves trains!
Our lives have been forever changed since Carson came into our life and I thank God everyday for this amazing journey he has led us on!
Since I am kind of big into birthday 'themes' we decided to go with Thomas the Train this year.  Carson loves his Thomas trains and this was very fitting for him!  We took him to Thomas the Train in Boone last month, but added to it this month with a big birthday celebration!  Enjoy the birthday party in pictures!

Carson's cake/cupcakes!
Ready for the party!

Loves his brother!

Smiles with Gma and Gpa Kloewer
Family Photo!
The boys with Aunt Christin
Mommy with the birthday boy!
Mommy and Kellen!
Enjoying the beautiful day!
Present Time!  He was so cute because he opened the card and read it, then would open the present, and then pick up the wrapping paper and get ready for the next gift!

During present time, Kellen was entertained with the fan!  Love him!


Laughs for Great Grandpa Bill

Blowing out his big 3 candle!
Taking his time picking out his cupcake!
Frosting time!
Giggles for Gpa and Gma Baughman
Aunt Dena and Carson! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment