Thursday, October 4, 2012

My baby sister got married!

It is still hard to fathom that my baby sister got married almost 2 weeks ago now!  
We started the weekend of on Thursday decorating and getting the hall to look beautiful!  On Friday was all about the pampering!  Pedis and Manis all around!  It was a pretty relaxing day--well kind of--and we finished it off with rehearsal followed by rehearsal supper put on by my amazing aunts! Then came Saturday--WEDDING DAY!!!
Looking back on the day, words can't described how perfect the day was, how beautiful of bride Christin was, and how much fun we all had--next to Christin and Justin, I may have had the most fun of all! ;)  There were nerves, emotions, and excitement throughout the entire day, but everything was perfect!  
I was stressing about my speech for days approaching the wedding!  As the MOH,  your speech is supposed to be funny and well planned out and the most important part of the reception. .well so I thought!  My stress and anxiety over the speech was all worth it though because it was priceless to see Christin's face as I was telling some childhood stories and how I felt about her new husband and their life together! They are truly a perfect match! :)
Below are a few pictures of the days events leading to the wedding--I could have posted hundreds of pictures, but limited them so you aren't scrolling for days!  Love my little sister and am so extremely happy for her and Justin!  
the reception hall as we are decorating 
A few examples of centerpieces
My dad made these center pieces--they were beautiful!
Decorating day!
Rehearsal--practicing!
Love my boys!
family picture--minus Justin!
the happy couple!
bridesmaids and personal attendants
Christin's lovely rehearsal bouquet that I  made for her! 
WEDDING DAY!  
A few bridal emotions before heading to the church
The beautiful bride!
Sisters! Love her!
Us girls with the bride!
Gma Weezie with Kellen!
Carson loving his Thomas the Train
Cuddles for Gma Nancy! 

Love him!
My hubby and me 
Father Daughter picture! 
BEAUTIFUL!
FAMILY PHOTO! 

Kisses for sleepy Kellen!
Uncle Jerry with the girls!
Kellen having fun at the reception!
First Dance! 

Love this picture! 
Gpa Bill with the boys!
Gma Weezie with the boys! 

Pictures are a little out order---whooooooops!
Carson pulling his brother!
There they go!
They MADE IT!

GOTTA LOVE UNCLE JERRY! 
I absolutely love these pictures of these 2 leaving the church! 


Hayride time! 

Beautiful Day! Beautiful Couple! Beautiful Wedding!  
Memories will last a lifetime! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recap! What a beautiful day for a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete