Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Kellen!

Happy 1st Birthday to our baby boy, Kellen!  
It's hard to believe that it was only 1 short year ago I was sitting in a hospital room waiting for Doctor Markham to come tell me when I could have you!  3:30 couldn't come soon enough as we had waited 9 months to meet you!  Little did we know that you would be taken away in a helicopter just 6 hours after being born and not see me(Mommy) again for the next 3 days.  Watching you leave and knowing that I couldn't go with you was the hardest thing I've ever experienced as a Mommy.  You then spent the next 11 days in the NICU down in Omaha.  Emotions have been flooding my memory this last week of all that we went through as a family just a year ago. 
Today, however, you are the healthiest little boy and bring so much joy to our family!  I adore your playful personality and all your smiles and giggles!  I am so blessed to be your Mommy and I can't wait to see what this next year of  life will bring!  
We Love You So Much Kellen!  Happy 1st Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment