Thursday, November 8, 2012

Woody and Buzz!

 For Halloween this year, I let Carson pick what he wanted to be!  For the longest time, he wanted to be spiderman--and then when I went to order the costumes and show him some options--it was ALL about Woody!  He is also the one that picked Kellen's costume which I thought was very fitting! So for Halloween 2012 we had Woody and Buzz!:)  
One cute story:  Carson was telling his friends at daycare what he was going to be.  Since the boys' daycare is right in the elementary school, everyone knows that Gabe (Mr. Baughman) is Carson's daddy. Well, Carson's little friend Macy was talking with her mom on the way to school on Halloween.   Macy's mom was asking Macy what she thought Gabe (Mr. Baughman) would be for Halloween--her reply: " I think he's going to be A Big Woody!"  Too cute not to giggle at! :)  Enjoy the pictures!

Carson was totally spacing off! haha!
My little happy Buzz Lightyear! 
Ready for some Candy! 
Grandpa Rick and Grandma Nancy came to help trick-or-treat!
And off they go!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Kids say the darndest things! I'm sure her mom laughed and Macy had no idea why. ;)

    ReplyDelete