Monday, August 26, 2013

37 weeks. . . 4 days

Yesterday marked 37 weeks, 4 days for baby #3!  He is still kicking away and just seems to not be ready to arrive.  The way I've felt some days, I would welcome him anytime! With all the discomfort and symptoms though, I am not rushing this little one and am blessed for each day he continues to grow and become healthier inside:)  My scheduled c-section is 1 week from Wednesday.  It's just crazy to think that in 1 week we will be a family of 5.
I know I have been pregnant and preparing for this baby for 9 months, but it's so surreal to think that all the preparation and growing inside of me is just about to come to an end as this little miracle enters this big giant world!  It's a bit scary to think about, but so very exciting at the same time!  I think we all are ready for this little one to be here!  I am so grateful that I have had time at school to get things ready for a sub, but am so excited to be home again with my boys for 12 weeks!

I would post a picture, but for some reason my 37 week photo isn't showing up for me to post- so you will have to wait for another day!



1 comment: