Monday, August 5, 2013

Zoo Day

A couple weeks ago my mom, the boys, and I headed to the zoo.  I have been wanting to go all summer and Gabe was gone for a few days working so I thought it was a great opportunity to get out of the house.  We were sad he couldn't join us, but the boys had a lot of fun looking at all the animals.  We started the day off with the petting zoo.  Carson doesn't get to close to anything moving and alive, but Kellen is a little braver and will at least attempt to pet the animals.  We saw about everything and even enjoyed a train ride around the zoo.  It was a very fun day and the boys had so much fun!  
Until Next Year! :)

Grandma Nancy and the boys
Watching the big Gorilla rest outside
My boys and me!

Enjoying the Jungle Ropes!
Kellen was too!
Taking a small break
Kellen was very interested in the giraffe!
Nap time!
Exploring the Desert!
Grandma Nancy and Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment