Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A little bit of everything

Not sure why, but my camera struggles to make an appearance from Christmas until about Valentine's day!  I am ALWAYS taking pictures on my phone but rarely uploading them to my computer!  Need to work on that!  Thought I'd share what I have taken since Christmas!

The boys loved our first snow outing!  Cruz wasn't a fan of just sitting in the snow, but absolutely LOVED sledding down the big hill in our back yard/the park with his brothers.  Of course all those pictures were on my phone. . not my camera!  Here are a few outside our house in a snow pile before heading to the big hill.





One Sunday afternoon, we had a dance party!  The boys love to dance. . right now a favorite is Shake it Off!  The shades were even whipped out for this one!  



My boys are Junk Food Junkies!  So it is no surprise that they loved going through their Valentine's boxes!  Cruz is a sucker for suckers. . .or anything sweet for that matter!  He has his mother's sweet tooth!


Kellen is always cheesin' it up! So Ornery!


Carson, with the help of Daddy, made a Ninja Turtle Valentine's box for his party!  He was pretty proud of it!


I love the many things daycare does.  Below was our Valentines' gift from the boys!  Such an awesome keepsake from my 3 little champions! Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment