Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

It's not very often I get a night on the computer. . .but since I have that chance, I thought I'd take advantage.  I decided to download my pictures I took over the weekend which lead me here to sharing a few of them!  We had a fantastic weekend with family!  It was fun watching the cousins interact and seeing all our family.  Feeling very blessed!


 Playtime with Cousins!


Easter Egg Hunt! I may have caught an egg fight!

Kellen and Kyan!  He just loved holding his baby cousin!  Kyan was even giving Kellen Smiles!


Two dudes all ready for church! 

Grandpa and Grandma Baughman with the boys!

Easter Egg Hunt at the Farm!




A little cuddle time with Titus! Kellen LOVES his babies!

 Little stinker was all smiles until I got my camera out!

 New jammies from Grandpa and Grandma Kloewer, snacks, and ready to head home! Fun Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment