Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby Update!!!

So I know a lot of you have been wondering about the baby so I am updating all of you. First of all, I am in my 16th week. I can't believe it's been 4 months already. . I'm almost half way through. I had my 2nd doctor's appt. on Friday. I heard the babies heart beat!! 154 beats per minute this month! It just brings a smile to my face because this is all so surreal to me, it is so exciting to hear that little person inside! Since last month, I have gained 8 POUNDS!!! 8 POUNDS. . . in 4 weeks! yikes! I asked the doctor if that concerned him but with me, he said he wasn't to worried. I have gained a total of 12 pounds so far. I think that is quite a bit since he wants to see me gain between 25-30 pounds but he's not worried so neither am I! The baby is good and so am I so that is all that matters! Next month is the ultra sound! Gabe and I can't wait to see our little bundle that is growing inside of me!


Our baby is the size of an avacado this week


People are starting to notice my baby bump a little more


Baby Bump


I would like to wish all the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day!!! It was such a great day! Gabe and I got to spend it with both of our moms who mean so much to us! We had a brunch at my parent's house this morning with my mom's side of the family then headed over to Gabe's parent's house to spend some time with them. Gabe gave me my first Mother's Day card--it was so sweet--it was one of the singing ones---and the song with what he wrote--I CRIED!

Dad looked like a big candy cane wearing an apron mom gave him to cut the ham!!!


My family all smiles for pictures


Grandma with all her granddaughters that were present at the brunch. What a cute pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment