Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exciting News!!!!

Gabe and I got a phone call tonight from his brother Brandon and girlfriend Erin. . . THEY ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!! We are so excited for them and can't wait for the planning to begin. . well, I can't wait for the planning to begin. They are both living in Jefferson, South Dakota and Erin has been waiting for this day for quite some time! They are looking at next April or May and it's possible we could be traveling. . .possibly Vegas! Time will tell but for now, that's all we know!

17 weeks:
I am 17 weeks pregnant today! Baby Baughman is 5 inches long this week and weighs in at 5 ounces! Its about the size of a turnip! Our little one is growing like crazy and so am I!! Everytime I look down, I think my stomach has grown. So many exciting things going on in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment