Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy Busy!

It has been so crazy lately! I have been meaning to blog since Monday, and I am just getting to it now, Thursday night, at 9:22. . . already past my bedtime!
Rewind back to this past weekend. . . last Friday I took a 1/2 personal day and met up with bff Julie and my sister for a day of shopping!!! It was so nice and it was great to see a long lost friend!!! It just seems so hard to get together anymore which is silly. We are starting monthly shopping trips. . .right Julie?!?!



Friday night we met up with my mom, aunt Paulette, Grandma, and grandma's sister Faye. They all came down because we were going to Women of Faith on Saturday. We ate at Cheesecake Factory. . .needless to say their salads were ginormous!!! Below are what Grandma, Faye, and Mom attempted to eat!


Saturday was great! It is so spiritually uplifting going to Women of Faith. Last year was my first year but I enjoyed it just as much this year and can't wait for next year! They had some amazing speakers and performers!

This week has been crazy busy! It has flown by and I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! We have another busy weekend ahead of us but I am looking forward to it! I have my 2nd doctor's appt tomorrow so everyone will be receiving a baby update and pictures very very sooon!!! PROMISE!!

But as for now, I am heading to bed!! This mommy-to-be needs her precious sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment