Friday, June 12, 2009

Many things to chat about. . .

Where do I even begin!  It has been a very crazy week.  To start of, I had my 20 week doctor appointment last Friday and I'm sure you were alll waiting to hear the great news of how much weight I've gained!  I gained another 6 pounds this month bringing this to a total of 18 pounds in 5 months.  Again, our doctor didn't seem to be concerned so I'm good with it!  Everything is seeming to not be fitting so I am wearing a lot of leggings!  So sorry about the pictures not being up yet. . . I have been home all week teaching bible school with my mom and forgot my camera cord--but Gabe is bringing it tonight so i should have pictures posted later on, so check back!

We had some sad news in our family.  Last Friday, my dad's brother, Uncle Don, decided to leave us and go to heaven.  He has been in the hospital the last month with different problems.  When visiting him in the hospital, it was hard to watch him lay there and suffer.  He was still as sharp as ever though up to the end!  It was a sad day for all of us but also a blessing for Uncle Don.  My dad is the youngest of 13 children; Don was the oldest brother-- 77 years old.  Our family is truly blessed to have each other and so much love, support, and prayers from other family and friends.

This past week, I have been home helping mom with bible school.  I teach the youngest class--ages 3-6.  My mom thought I'd have around 11 kids. . . 19 KIDS SHOWED UP!  Thank goodness she gave me an extra helper!  The week went well though and I'm ready for the weekend!

21 weeks pregnant already!  Baby Baughman is the length of a CARROT this week!  And I promise as soon as Gabe gets here with my camera cord, I will upload recent pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment