Monday, November 16, 2009

Our little Peanut

So it has been forever since I have blogged and I appologize! I thought I would upload a few pictures quick and give a quick update!


Still no word about Carson's ultrasound--I guess no news is good news. His bump is completely gone though so I'm guessing it was nothing! He is growing like crazy and getting so big! He has the biggest blue eyes and absolutely has stolen our hearts! Nights have been okay--up every 2-3 hours. Sunday night, however, he was up at 3 and decided he wasn't going to go back to bed and wanted to be held--spoiled!


I have 2 weeks left before I go back to school and am already dreading it! I am just going to enjoy every minute of every day!


Carson is starting to love his baths!



All decked out in his Iowa gear for the game SaturdayDaddy is soooo jealous that Carson has a tuxedo t-shirt and he doesn't!We went into Des Moines Sunday and got family pictures and Carson's 1 month picture! Below are a few of the shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment