Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Temper

So lately, Carson has really started to discover his voice! If he decides he is hungry, he will scream on the top of his lungs almost losing his breath. Granted, this doesn't happen everytime he's hungry, just usually in the evenings when he is getting tired and is hungry. Gabe and I just giggle because it is just too funny. He is so cute when he is mad. I then feel so sorry for the poor little guy because of how upset he gets over this. I need to get it on video one of these days to share with everyone.





I am enjoying these last few days before I have to go back to school. Really really not looking forward to Monday and leaving Carson for the first time in 6 weeks. :(





I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Thanksgiving! We are heading back home tonight and spending tomorrow with both of our families. I just love that our families are only 10 minutes from each other--we enjoy spending time with our families so much and just are thankful that we are able to see both of them so often!

Picture of the week! I will have more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment