Sunday, November 8, 2009

Peaceful weekend!

Well, I haven't blogged in over a week so I thought I would give an update. Back to the beginning of the week and Carson's ultrasound he had to have on his head--we haven't found out anything yet BUT his bump is GONE! Ever since last Friday it just kept going down each day and now it is completely gone. There is still a soft spot there but no bump!

It was a pretty busy week for us. Tuesday we had Carson's appointment and then Wednesday I went into Des Moines with my Grandma and did a little bit of shopping. Thursday we hung out here and then Friday we went to Omaha with my mom to visit my cousin Amanda--got my hair cut--went out to eat with my Aunt Dorothy and did a bit more shopping! Needless to say by Friday night I was completely exhausted!

Saturday we all dressed up in our Iowa gear to cheer on the Hawks! Cheering didn't really help and we weren't too excited come the end of the game. Our friends Vanessa and Kevin came down for the day and hung out! It was so good to see them and Vanessa LOVED her 3 hours of Carson time. . . plus some! :) Julie, another one of our friends, stopped by with her boyfriend on Saturday to see Carson and brought some cute Iowa gear.

Today we hung out as a family all day--went to church--took a nap--went for a walk---ran to get groceries --what a peaceful and relaxing weekend!!

Meeting up with Aunt Dorothy


Great Grandma!

Vanessa having her Carson time

Go Hawks!

Julie, Carson, and me

Daddy and Carson hanging out in bed this morning before church!

No comments:

Post a Comment