Friday, August 13, 2010

DADDY'S HOME!!!

Daddy is HOME! Gabe has had a huge week and we finally were able to hang out with him tonight!  He has had 2-a-days all week along with still working so he leaves at 7:30, has practice until 10, goes to roof from 11 until 530 then back to practice from 7:00 until 9:00.  Carson was missing his Daddy like crazy.  Carson went to the door or window 3 different times today and looked out and said. . dada.  It was so cute but made me sad that Gabe wasn't here. 
After supper tonight, Gabe and Carson were playing and Carson was walking back and forth between couches.  Gabe started playing this game with him. . Carson would take off towards me and Gabe would say. . "I'm Gonna Get YOU"  Carson would lunge towards me while Gabe lunged after him and "Get Him!"  It was HILARIOUS; I just had to get out the camera and catch this game in action!
Sorry I cut off parts of Carson's head in a few pictures. . he was moving so fast I had to snap fast!

Mommy Help Me!
Daddy is getting MEE!  Look at all those teethers!!
This picture really shows Carson OUCHIE!  The other night he was walking between my sister and me and he did a face plant inot the chair. . he's SOO tough!
I'M GONNNNNA
GET YOUUUUU!!!
Daddy's gonna get you!

LOVE MY BOYS!  WE MISSED YOU THIS WEEK DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment