Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer. . ending. . NOOOO!

Sorry for my lack of blogging but school has officially started . . . meaning. . back to craziness and absolutely no free time!  Teachers went back last Thursday and kids came today.  It was so hard to leave Carson again and it will definitely take some getting used to.  I know he is in good hands but I just hate not being with him all day and only getting a few hours at night to spend with him. 
He is doing fantastic at daycare. . Mommy is not doing so fantastic being away from him!

Not much else to blog about at the moment.  I'm too tired to think!  I never like posting without pictures. . so here are a few from a couple weeks ago when we were at my parents house and Carson was loving the John Deere tractor!
I was messing with the effects of this one but thought it turned out way cute!
Grandpa and Carson going for a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment