Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boji, Christin's Bday, Concert, Boating, Homecoming week. . .

Haven't had a chance to blog in a while!  So here I go!
Last weekend we headed to Boji to help my sister celebrate her birthday.  Christin's birthday is 9-11 so we always like to make it special!  Gabe and I headed up Friday night after his football game wtih our girls that were babysitting Carson Saturday night. 
My parents arrived Saturday morning.  Christin had to work until 6 so my parents and gabe and our sitters hung out at the cabin, went for a boat ride (stopped at barefoot and emporium to scope out the sales) , watched bits and pieces of the Iowa/Iowa State game (well Gabe watched the entrie game. . I got bored with it!).  I also decided to do a mini photo shoot of Carson down by the lake. . he had a cold and his nose was so runny and he wasn't himself, but they were still cute in his Iowa gear!


Saturday night, we headed into Spencer to meet up with my sister.  We went to the Clay County Fair. . whoo hoo!  We saw Rodney Adkins!  He is so tall in person but he put on a great show and I forgot how many good songs he has! :)
Not a grewat picture of him. . but you can see how huge he was!

Sunday we woke up to a gorgeous, beautiful, sunny day!  We wanted to head home early but we wanted to get on the boat. . ONE LAST TIME for the year!  The lake was calm and it was warm and truthfully. . I didn't want to get off!

Decided he was tired and just passed out on Grandpa's knee!

 
Last week was homecoming week and sooo busy!  I love dressing up for the days and showing school spirit and the kids love when the teachers get into it!  I only have a picture from one day. . DUCT TAPE DAY!  I put way to much time into my outfit the night before but it was fun!

4 besties!
Bestie Bethany

My appologizies for having so much crammed into this blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment