Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kinnick Stadium!

This past Saturday we had the joy of traveling to Iowa City to watch a Hawkeye Football game!  My cousin's husband is the head defensive coach for EIU. . the team Iowa was playing. . .so we were cheering for the Panthers but sporting our Iowa gear!  This was my first time AND Carson's first time at Kinnick Stadium.  My mom and I left right after school on Friday but Gabe had a football game so he headed to Iowa City after his game was over.


Saturday was a gorgeous day for a game!  We arrived at the stadium around 9 and Carson fell asleep on my mom's shoulder and slept right through tailgating.  He didn't wake up until game time at 11 so he was ready to go! :)  We sat on about the 10 yard line and were maybe 10 yards from the field!  We had an amazing time and had so much fun hanging out with family!  I can't wait for my next Hawkeye game or Panthers. . whichever one comes first!!


Side note:  We were loading the train at the hotel that took us to the stadium and I was trying to take a picture of Gabe and Carson when I looked down and realized that my battery was DEAD. . . NOOOO!  I was so dissappointed but was so thankful that Carrie, my cousin, brought hers.  Here our a few of what she took!  Thanks Carrie!

On the train ride heading to the stadium
The entire fam tailgating!
Not quite sure what I was doing in this pic and had no idea Carrie was taking a pic!  :)
Gabe was a sport and sported a Panthers hat!
Gooooo Coach Roc!
Grammy and Carson. . they were buddies most of the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment