Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dewey Reunion


Every labor day weekend brings about the Dewey Reunion!  My Grandma and all her sisters and ALL their children and all THEIR children gather together out at my Grandma and Grandpa's farm for a weekend of fun!  We were not able to make it out Saturday evening because we were traveling back from Iowa City but we sure didn't miss a thing on Sunday!  My Grandma works SOOO hard to bring this thing together.  She spends the month prior to this weekend getting her house ready and baking baking baking!  :)  It isn't the Dewey Reunion without. . Hayrides. . AND. . homemade ice cream!!!!  Carson loves tractors and anything dealing with being outside so he was in heaven!  It was such a fabulous day and I captured it all in pictures!
Preparing you  already for PICTURE OVERLOAD!  I just love my camera and love love love when there are picture opportunities!  So I appoligize already for my many many photos!  But you just gotta love them!
It was almost impossible to try to get Carson to look at the camera and SMILE at the same time!  Too much going on!
Mommy, why in the world did Grammy put me on this pink bike?!?!

Great Grandpa Bill and Carson
Auntie Christin and Carson on Grandpa's pumpkin!
Grandpa and his girls. . and Carson!
 I think I caught carson mid smile and mid blink in this picture!  But loved the background!
 Great Gramma and Carson!
 Not a fan of the shades Aunt Christin!
 BLUE EYES!!
YES, I'm trying to be a photographer! HA!
HAYRIDES!!!!
 
Carson's very first time driving the tractor!
Loving every minute of it!
Brand SPANKIN new event this year at the Dewey Reunion. . .
JOHN DEERE PARADE!!
(only in our family)
Carson had a little run-in with the cement earlier in the day. . didn't turn out in his favor. . . poor guy :(
Carson and Jake! 10 days apart but Jake has got Carson beat!


We ended the day at Gabe's parents house. . . relaxing!

Grandma Lori feeding Carson
Grandpa Jim squirting Carson while Grandma watches in disbelief! :)

What an amazing day spent with family!  We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment