Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back home. . .

We are back home enjoying our Saturday night watching the Hawks kick some butt!  I went back to my mom and dad's last night to hang out since Gabe had a football game a couple hours away that I was not planning on traveling to.  My dad was working so my mom and I went out to my grandma and grandpa's to eat supper and get a few pumpkins. 
Getting some excercise after being in the car for an hour!
Carson riding with Great Grandpa Bill on the gator!
Picking out some pumpkins!
This morning we hung out while Carson napped.  He is still not feeling well and has a cough that sounds awful.  I may have to take him to the doctor if it doesn't get better tomorrow.  Poor little guy is so tough! 
Carson and Mommy!
Can't leave Grandma and Grandpa Kloewer's without sitting on the 'tractor'
Gabe had to work for his uncle today fixing a roof so I went over to his parents house for the afernoon.  I did Dena's hair since it is her homecoming dance tonight!  It turned out super cute!  I'm in the wrong profession! :)
Aunt Dena and Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment