Sunday, October 3, 2010

weekend wrap-up!

Today was a pretty relaxing day!  Carson woke up at 6:30, had a few ounces of his bottle, then crashed in Mommy and Daddy's bed until 8:40. . he was being a major bed hog and about had me off the bed but at least he was getting his rest!! :)  He still has an awful cough and I am probably going to take him to the doctor tomorrow. 
This afternoon my friend Bethany came over with her 6 month old daughter, Leah.  I volunteered to take Leah's 6 month pictures.  Yes, we all know that is not what I do.  In fact, this was my first little photo shoot with someone elses's child!  And let me tell you, it was a blast!  Leah is SOOO adorable and the pictures turned out so cute!  I ended up taking 190 pictures. . whoops!  We narrowed it down to about 70. . that still sounds a little overboard but why not!  We were having fun with it!

I was tryin to get some props set up inside and Carson was having fun with the blanket.

I went to find Leah's headband and Gabe had put it on Carson!  We need to have a girl! :)
We were enjoying the outdoors

Carson thought he needed to assist in Leah's pictures as well!
I will post a few more pictures of Leah later!  I want her Mommy to have a chance to show everyone first!!! :)

1 comment: