Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I know this post is a bit late. . .sorry!  Just wanted to share quick that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both Gabe's family and mine.  Gabe's brother Brandon and wife Erin didn't make it back because of the ice up North and Gabe's sister was in Florida for Thanksgiving so it seemed off since everyone wasn't present.  My sister was back for Thanksgiving day so it was great to see her!  Love Love Love family time! :)

Mother/Daughter Pic!
 Christin and I with Gma and Gpa!
 Trying to get Carson ready for a family photo. . not so much!

 Grandma and Grandpa Baughman
 Attempting a family photo. . .
 Dena, Lindsey, and I

Gabe, Carson, and I are truly BLESSED with the most amazing family! We enjoy family gatherings so very much and love the opportunity to get together.  We are very much looking forward to Christmas with everyone as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment