Thursday, December 2, 2010

WHOOOOOAA!!

I decided to travel home last Wednesday since I didn't have school and Gabe did.  Carson and I met my parents in Harlan since my dad had therapy on his shoulder. . it worked out we got there about the time he was done.  We then decided to stop at my Uncle's business. . he owns Ahrenholtz Construction.  They were smoking a turkey so we were in their building checking out all of the "toys."  My cousin Nate farms as well as helps his dad so there was a combine being stored in the building.  Carson was in HEAVEN!  He was a bit scared at first but once he got up in the combine, he was LOVING IT!

Sitting on Nate's lap pretending to drive!

Nate was trying to teach him to say "Braker! Braker!"
After the combine, Carson spotted the GATOR!  He was so excited and was again pretending to drive and shift!  He likes to say "whoa" a lot.  I'm guessing the reason is because everytime Carson drops something or something "spectacular" happens we say "Whoa!"  He then repeats it!
However, when he was on the Gator, it wasn't just a normal Whoa!  He was yelling "Whoa" so loud and with so much excitement that we thought he was trying to poop his pants.  His face got red and he was almost grunting "WHOOOOAA!"  It was hilarious!  I wish I could have gotten it on tape!


No comments:

Post a Comment