Tuesday, May 3, 2011

18 month stats

Yesterday we had Carson's 18 month appointment.  He was a happy camper until we rounded the corner of the hallway into Dr. Markham's area--he then looked at Gabe and me and started screaming.  He was scared to death, but I guess I would be scared to death of the doctor's office too if I knew that I had to get shots everytime I went to this place!  The nurse had to take some measurements--and he screamed bloody murder until she was done.  He then calmed down and once he saw Dr. Markham. . screamed again.  Both nurse and doctor informed us that being scared was completely normal at this age--Doctor Markham said Carson would start to like him again when he's about 3! :)  All in all, everything looks great and doctor Markham said that Carson is way advanced verbally.  Carson only had to get 1 shot yesterday, but was content after the shot knowing that he got a SUCKER! :)
18 month stats:
weight: 26 pounds (50%)
height: 37 inches (90%)

No comments:

Post a Comment