Monday, October 17, 2011

CARSON IS 2!!

I can't believe my baby boy is 2 YEARS OLD today!  It is so crazy how time flies!  I need to do a 2 year update, because Carson continues to entertain us each day with the things he says and does!  He is such a ham!  Just a conversation this morning that we had.
He got up about 6:10 and comes running into our room. There was more said but this is the main part of our conversation!
Me:  Happy Birthday!
Carson: Mommy, I help you up.  Go get milk in fridge.
Me: Whose birthday is today?
Carson: Carson's birthday.
Me: How old are you today?
Carson: I two!
He then comes and lays in bed with us for maybe 30 seconds and then turns to me and says, "Mommy, can I watch Woody pease?"  How can you say no to that?!?! :)

Happy Birthday Carson! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment