Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Visiting Baby Keira

This weekend Gabe, Carson, and I made the trek to Vermillion to visit our NEW NIECE, Keira Renee!  We were so excited to see her. .and Brandon and Erin of course!  She is just perfect and we were so excited to get to see her and cuddle with her!  I was interested to see how Carson would react!  When I first picked her up, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, hold me!"  After the initial newness of her, he warmed up!  He was even eager to hold her and love on her! It was so cute because he wanted to hold her all by himself! :)  He is going to be a great big brother!
Congrats Brandon and Erin on your adorable baby girl!

Just a few pictures to share from the day. . .
Proud Mommy and Daddy

Proud Uncle Gabe
Cousins!!!
Carson giving kisses!

Naked Keira and semi-naked Carson
precious baby girl



No comments:

Post a Comment