Thursday, July 16, 2009

26 weeks!!


So, here I am, 26 weeks pregnant already!  I have been feeling great and the baby has been kicking a lot harder lately!  I have to share a quick story from a couple nights ago.  

So, Gabe decided he wanted cookies at 9:30 at night, and he said if I made them he would help me--he added the butter and eggs and ate some dough. . thanks honey!  Anyway, I get to sleep in everyday anyway so it was no big deal for me to be up late.  We sat at our counter and played cards while our cookies baked!  What an exciting  night at the Baughman house, right?  

I decided to go lay in bed and skim through this book of baby names we bought after we were done with cookies--all of a sudden the baby went on a wild kicking spree--it was so hard and I didn't only feel it but could see it.  I was sooo excited I yelled at Gabe to hurry up and get in here, the baby is kicking really hard and you can see it. . . wellllll. . .I think I scared our precious little one because by the time Gabe came in, the kicking stopped!  whoops!  I told him just to wait a little while so we were both laying there and he went to put his hand on my stomach-- about that time, he felt and we both saw a huge kick!  Baby knows Daddy's touch already! :)  The sweet little memories already!!! 

Ok--and the vegetable comparison of the week!
Baby Baughman is as long as an ENGLISH HOTHOUSE CUCUMBER! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I copied your new lilypie thingy!! I love it!! Can't wait to see that belly of yours!!

    ReplyDelete