Thursday, July 2, 2009

6 months

I am 24 weeks---6 months!!!  I can't hardly believe it!  It has gone by sooo fast and I have felt fabulous so it's been a breeze.   I don't have a picture, but will have some after this weekend so BEEEEE watching!!!  I had a check-up today.  They did the glucose screening test which wasn't bad at all except I had to have my blood taken twice--yuck!  I don't like needles but I got over it!  I have gained 4 pounds this month--making that a total of. . . 22 pounds so far!  Doctor says I'm right on track.  The babies heart rate was 160 beats per minute---any guesses?!?!?!  Gabe and I still haven't opened the envelope; I am very proud that we haven't.  It's fun right now not knowing and it's almost like a game to me!  

What you all wait for each week--the size comparison of Baby Baughman:

corn on the cob

No comments:

Post a Comment