Monday, July 27, 2009

Boji vacay and more

I have not blogged in what seems like forever!  So I am going to update you on the last couple of weekends.  Last weekend, I was in Okoboji with my dad, mom, and sister--Gabe couldn't join us because he had a basketball team camp.  Saturday was a bit chilly on the lake ( I was in a zip up sweatshirt all day!)  Christin, however, didn't mind that it was chilly because she was in the water skiing and tubing with her friend Luke--brr!  Sunday was sunny so it was a bit more enjoyable!

Getting ready to tube

I was the designated flag girl

The fam--minus Gabe
 


This past Wednesday, Gabe and I headed up to the lakes for a mini vacation.  This is the first time all summer that Gabe has taken time off--he's a work-a-holic!   We had such nice weather!  We were on the boat everyday-- basically alll day!  We would head out about noon each day and wouldn't come in until 7:30 or 8:00!   It was fun to have "us" time because it seems like we have barely seen each other all summer!

My hot husband:)

Gabe's family came up for the weekend and joined us.  Saturday we went out boating--it was soooo windy though and cloudy pretty much all day--but on the bright side, it didn't rain!!!  Sunday was beautiful and we spent the afternoon boating around West Lake soaking up the sun!
Saturday, Gabe's little brother turned 21!!!  So we all helped him celebrate!  Below are pictures from this past weekend!

Lindsey made Trav a beer can cake!  Very Creative!

Little sister Dena


Since we were in Okoboji, I wasn't able to update you all on Baby Baughman!   I am 27 weeks and 4 days.  I am still feeling fabulous and the baby is very very active!  I feel the most movement in the morning and at night.  It's so fun!  Baby Baughman is almost 15 inches long and weighs in around 2 pounds.  The weight this past week is being compared to a head of cauliflower!  

No comments:

Post a Comment